GAIA is looking for an intern
Climate 4 Change is one year long project, which aim is to address the biggest challenge of our times, climate change. The project includes a seria of information and education activities around Kosovo, training for climate activist, tree planting actions and Climate action day. We are looking for a person who would join our Climate 4 Change team for 6 months.
The internship should start in May and last for 6 months. The financial compensation of 150 Euro per month is covered.
The tasks of the intern will be related to climate change policies and science, such as:
- desktop research reports and studies on climate change related topics in Kosovo, Balkans and the World
- making summaries of relevant studies, strategies and regulations
- attending meetings and conferences on relevant topics
- support project team in info sessions, educational workshops and training for climate activists
- be part of the project team
What is needed for this position:
- high interested in climate change and environmental challenges
- previous education (formal and/or nonformal) in fields relevant for climate change
- good knowledge of English, speaking and writing
- environmentally responsible behavior
- being a young person age from 18 until 35
- being unemployed and registered in the Employment Agency of Kosovo
There will be a possibility for taking part in trainings on climate change topics abroad.
Working time: 28 hours a week
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter by 6th of May 2019 to email@example.com. The cover letter should include information on motivation and expectations, experience and answers on the follow questions:
- what are your biggest environmental concerns?
- what do you do in everyday life to reduce your impact on environment?
- what would be your message to people of Kosovo about climate change?
For any additional questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org