The training course “Enriching and increasing fundraising for youth work on inclusion” will be held in Mali Iđoš, Vojvodina, Serbia, 21-29. April 2018.
The main themes of the project are focused on raising European awareness of the realities and possibilities for more inclusive society in the anti-discrimination youth projects with marginalised groups, against social exclusion.
This project is about fundraising from different sources, some of them being European level ones. We will be exploring different European level (Community) funding programmes available for social inclusion acceptance of diversity projects.
Through this project, we would like to raise awareness of youth workers about different European programmes related to EU social policies and how efficient networking with other similar organisations throughout Europe can increase quality, impact and sustainability of their work for more inclusive society.
Participants should be:
- age above 18
- active youth workers / coordinators in our organisations
- active in work with marginalised groups in our communities
- willing to take more active role in organisational management and development of fundraising strategy and procedures
- able to participate the whole duration of the training course
- able to communicate and follow discussions and presentations in English language
Please note that the deadline for applications is 28th of February 2018 at midnight. We will contact only those applicants who have been selected to participate. Selected participants will receive the detailed info-sheet by March 7th, 2018.
More information about the Training Course and how to apply can be found here: CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS_FRplus