11th until 13th of August, Brezovica
Welcome to the BREfest – a small-scale, sustainable, educational and creative festivity in Brezovica ski resort (map here) organized for the first time. It is about celebrating and appreciating the richness of Sharr mountain, building connections among people and reconnecting to nature.
The gathering will provide space and inspiration for exchange, discussions, music, challenges and joy. The program includes diverse activities for children, youngsters, elders and families. Gathered around the topics of sustainable living, transitive migration and wilderness:
- Workshops on Capoeira Angola, cooking vegan, recycleArt, photography, Do It Yourself etc;
- Guided educational tours about medical herbs, wildlife and reconnection;
- Theoretical discussions on sustainable living, sustainable communities, nature preservation and human migrations;
- Space for Exchange for sharing of home made products, skills and stuff you do not need anymore;
- Presentations of local traditions, from dances and food to crafts and arts;
- Evening program will be filled in with screenings of documentary movies and nature friendly music program.
8:00 – 10:00 – Greetings to the mornings – sports & spiritual activities
10:00 – 17:00 – Workshops, guided tours, children activities,
17:00 – 19:00 – Exhibition & discussions
20:00 – 21:30 – Movies about environment & nature
21:30 – 00:00 – Music
Friday evening >>> Jimmy Mustafa band – Young Roma band from Plemetina
Saturday evening >>> Trio Bibera Jazz from Prishtina
Sunday evening >>> World volunteers music session – surprise!
MORE INFORMATION about the daily program here 😀
MORE INFORMATION about accommodation, food & transport here
Volunteers force for BREfest co-funded by ERASMUS+ program