“Volunteering 4 Peace”– Training Course
With this project, we want to provide participants with competences to be successful volunteer managers, to be able to effectively coordinate and develop volunteer resources within peacebuilding projects and peacebuilding activities of their organizations. TC will also address Forum Theatre as technique to be used in peacebuilding activities. The main idea of Forum Theatre is to encourage and educate youth to open the dialogue about how to handle certain conflicts or problems.
The main themes addressed on the Training Course:
1. Basic concepts and values of volunteerism
2. Volunteer management in all its stages
3. Peace and peacebuilding
5. Volunteering in post conflict areas
6. Volunteering for peace (managing, challenges and recommendations)
7. Forum theatre as a tool for peacebuilding processes
The Training Course will last for seven working days and working language will be English.
If you want to apply please find application form on this link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/tc-volunteering-4-peace.3953/